Brulee Recipe Revealed
or Larger Servings
This great creme brulee recipe
is a favorite of dancer and actor Lionel
who frequently told Pam she made the best one in the World.
She's been making it for years now and it's also a favorite of diva
Dame Shirley Bassey and Scottish actor
and golf enthusiast Sir Sean
Pam catered for a host of stars in the 80s and 90s around Marbella's
famous Puerto Banus and now she's ready to share the recipe with you.
It's one of those things that people find daunting to make - but, if
you follow this recipe, you'll get Perfect
results Every Time!
- Let's Go For It!
Ingredients for Four
diameter x 1"/2.5cm. deep. approx
For the Creme Brulee Recipe Topping.
- 1 Cup/250ml. Whipping cream.
- 4 Egg yolks (whisked).
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla extract.
- 3 ozs./80g. Caster sugar
- 3-1/2 ozs./100g. Caster sugar.
A Party Sized Creme Brulee decorated with fresh grapes.
Just multiply the quantities for the size you require.
You can make a larger individual one by doubling up this recipe but you
will have to adjust
the cooking time to approximately 20-25 minutes.
Feature: Printer Friendly Recipe Pages for your
for Creme Brulee Recipe
saucepan - heat the
and vanilla on a medium heat to just under the boil. Don't boil it or
it will split.
- Remove from the heat and gradually whisk in the
- Now - put your four earthenware pots into a
deepish roasting tray, dividing the
custard mix equally between the them.
- Pour water around your pots to make a bain
marie - the water should come 3/4 of the way up the pots.
- Place on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven
- Check after 10 minutes to see if they are done
- the custard will feel firm to the touch if they are - if not give
them a further five minutes.
- When firm - remove from the oven
and allow to
cool - then refridgerate to chill.
- Meanwhile make the topping - dissolve the rest
of the sugar in a small
saucepan stirring constantly. The sugar will
melt and turn into a golden brown syrup.
this syrup over the chilled custards,
dividing it evenly. The best way is to spoon some of the hot toffee
colored sugar over the top and then roll the pot in your hand to
spread it to the edges. Don't worry you'll soon be doing it like a pro.
- Alternately you can sprinkle the top of the
custards with a little of the sugar and blast them with a blowtorch.
- Now return the pots to the fridge and
serve within a couple of hours for the traditional crispy top. Some
people - and I'm one of them - prefer to leave them for a couple of
days till the top goes soft.
The closest thing to
to Easy Dessert Recipes | Back
from Creme Brulee Recipe to Homepage
Like our Site?
us on Facebook
Personal Chefs Marbella
Let Us Cook For You!
the Photo To Learn More
We Will Travel To Cook!
Personal Chefs Marbella